The Pentel N50 black permanent marker is one of the most popular permanent markers in the UK. It has a strong barrel made from aluminium and a bonded fibre tip which helps to keep the shape of the tip of the marker. Most surfaces can be written on using a Pentel N50 marker including wood, glass, plastic, metal & cardboard.
This marker has a black permanent ink and its bullet tip writes a line 2mm wide.
|Pentel N50 Permanent Marker Bullet Tip 1.5-2mm Line Black Ref N50-A [Pack of 12]||View on Amazon|
|Pentel Permanent Markers Bullet Point - Black (Pack of 12)||View on Amazon|
- [Material] Axis: Aluminum. Cap: POM. Pen point: Acrylic fiber. Pen point holder: UF
- Line width : 1.5mm
- Size / Weight : 16x16x135mm/21g
- Product number : N50-AD
- Pentel is a Japanese company that manufactures and sells Stationery and office supplies (art materials, writing instruments, etc.). For over 70 years, Pentel has supplied the world with the highest quality products. Pentel is the only writing instrument company to receive the Deming Award for recognition of the highest standard of quality.
- Permanent and waterproof ink
- Tips do not lose their shape
- Boxed 12, sold singly