The Pentel N50 permanent marker is one of the most popular permanent markers in the UK. It has a strong barrel made from aluminium and a bonded fibre tip which helps to keep the shape of the tip of the marker. Most surfaces can be written on using a Pentel N50 marker including wood, glass, plastic, metal & cardboard.
This marker has a red permanent ink and its bullet tip writes a line 2mm wide.
|Pentel N50 Permanent Marker Bullet Tip with Aluminium Barrel Waterproof Ink - Red||View on Amazon|
|Pentel N50 Permanent Marker Bullet Tip 1.5-2mm Line Red Ref N50-B [Pack of 12]||View on Amazon|
- Permanent and waterproof ink
- Tips do not lose their shape
- Boxed 12, sold singly
- The N50S features a robust aluminium barrel and an acrylic fibre tip that is designed to retain its shape.
- Each pen includes a 3.18mm bullet tip that writes a fine 1mm line.
- These pens are designed to write on almost any surface, rough or smooth including cardboard, metal, wood, plastic and glass.
- Contains permanent fast drying vivid ink making them suitable for left handers.
- This set contains six permanent markers with red ink.